Jeans for Genes are proud to be appointed as the official event partner of the CIPD Festival of Work, 12-13 June at Olympia London.
The CIPD Festival of Work brings together two unmissable CIPD events, the Learning and Development and HR Software and Recruitment shows – and adds in a brand-new dimension, The Future of Work. The result is a pivotal event that will power your working future.
The Festival tackles your challenges head-on and equips you for the work revolution. It’s overflowing with inspiration, innovation, and practical solutions to your challenges right now.
- Connect with 7,000 peers and colleagues
- Learn with 3 conferences, 6 streams, 9 stages and 160 speakers over 2 action-packed days
- Explore the 75 free learning sessions across 4 dedicated stages.
- Secure meetings in advance using the free networking platform Festival Connect.
- Discover the latest demonstrations by cutting-edge providers in the Innovation Village.
- Escape to the Well-being Village and enjoy a massage, yoga, mindfulness or spend time with therapy dogs.
- Connect with up to 300+ leading suppliers on the buzzing festival floor.
- Build relationships and create new ones at our various social and learning events, from workshops to roof-top parties happening across the two days.
And don’t forget to come and say hello at the Jeans for Genes stand B76, sign up for Jeans for Genes Day 2019, receive a free denim manicure and be entered into a free prize draw to win a £100 ASOS voucher!
To register for your free exhibition pass please visit: www.festivalofwork.com